The annual “True-Up Report” (also known as an Incurred Cost Submission) is a requirement, and the government’s audit of that report is used to negotiate your final indirect rates and the final allowable contract and grant costs for that year. Furthermore, your final negotiated indirect rate is used as a baseline to negotiate future provisional indirect rates, which are used for billing the government – and will determine whether you remain cash flow positive.
In this webinar, you will discover:
- How using the wrong indirect rate can bankrupt you
- How grantees who don’t negotiate an indirect rate can commit “inadvertent fraud”
- How to project the right indirect rate for your proposal
- What the government thinks is a reasonable indirect rate
- How indirect rates get negotiated