May 7, 2018 / Ed Jameson /

(Department of Energy) Our clients tend to receive awards from the DOE via through SBIR/STTR awards, as well as ARPA-E awards.  These awards can be contracts, grants or cooperative agreements.

« Back to Glossary Index
Join us for our free webinar: Understanding the Financial Strings Attached to Your Government Funding Award. REGISTER TODAY >