If you have an NIH or DOE grant or cooperative agreement you are not getting free, no-obligation money. There are rules and regulations that must be adhered to—including audit oversight.
During this webinar we covered:
- When you are required to have a Uniform Guidance Audit (UGA) and an overview of the UGA process
- Common UGA findings, and how to avoid them
- The significance of the certification on line 13 of the SF-425
- How not negotiating an F&A rate makes it easy to commit “inadvertent fraud”
- How to set up QuickBooks to produce the reports necessary to manage your award properly