Phase 2 CFO Solution
For clients who have their basic accounting functions covered in-house, Jameson & Company provides initial training, and ongoing review level services that keep your company in compliance with strict government regulations, maximize cost recovery, and keep you in control of spending.
The CFO Solution is customized to meet your specific needs and includes the preparation of your annual incurred cost submission (the annual true-up report) and audit representation.
Additionally, this service can be designed to include:
- A quarterly or periodic review of accounting transactions to ensure compliance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), cost accounting standards (CAS) and any supplemental regulations issued by your government funding agency.
- Answers to your questions about how to most favorably structure the cost recovery of routine and non-routine transactions, including facility and equipment needs, and patent expenses.
- Work with your team to develop management reports that keep you in control of spending by providing timely, key performance indicators:
- Analysis of actual vs. targeted spending
- Indirect rate variance tracking and resulting cost impact
- Job cost reports
- Employee utilization
- “Months to live” calculation
- Preparation or review of your other government financial reporting requirements
Optional Technology Platform
We work with and can recommend several software vendors whose products sync with QuickBooks to provide timely, meaningful, and actionable financial information.
If you’d prefer to leave the project cost management administration to us, we will host your QuickBooks “in the clouds” in a secure, encrypted environment. Your cloud will contain a portal to enable the exchange of scanned documents between us which synchronizes your QuickBooks file and provides for job cost reporting at provisional indirect rates as required by FAR 52.216-7.