Are you a member of the LARTA Institute? If so, we are putting on a Larta Institute Members Only Webinar this December 7th to coincide with the December 5th NIH SBIR Submission deadline.
The event will be focusing on NIH SBIR Accounting, and will be tailored to the unique needs of Larta Members.
Learn to Avoid the Common Mistakes made on the Cost Portion of Grant Proposals
Too often, small businesses spend hundreds of hours on the technical section of their SBIR/grant proposal while ignoring critical aspects of the cost portion. Researchers typically give only passing consideration to indirect cost recovery through the grant process. Consequently, research is financially leveraged more than need be, and/or it sacrifices precious equity at a stage when it has little market value.
In this strategy-packed, open-forum webinar, you’ll learn best practices, tips, and techniques honed over 30 years by our CEO, Ed Jameson. You’ll come away with not only dozens of insights and tactics, but also a higher comfort level that you are doing everything you can to secure optimal financial returns for your awards and insure compliance with the FAR and other regulations.
Here’s just a sample of what we’ll cover in this dynamic session:
- Hard Caps vs. Soft Cost Caps
- How to find additional resources & tools – Frequently Free!
- The Multiplier: How much do you charge for $1 paid for labor?
- Labor Utilization Rate: The most important factor in projecting your costs!
- Strategies to get objective benchmarking on your specific cost proposal
- And much more!
Don’t spend valuable time learning the ropes of federal contract management requirements. Let us walk you through step-by-step from the comforts of your office.
*Attendance is limited to due to Open-Forum Presentation*
Register for our Larta Institute Members Only Webinar – Dec 7th, 2011 at 2:30pm
- Jameson & Company Teams Up with The Larta Institute »
- Webinar Recording Now Available for Free Download »
- Register for our Popular Webinar on the Cost Portion of Grant Proposals (Avoiding Common Mistakes, and Projecting Indirect Rates) »
- Jameson & Company partner with McLane Law to present SBIR Accounting Workshop on September 13th »
- New Webinar Tracks Now Available »