7:30 am – Registration, Networking and Breakfast
8:00 am to 9:00 am - Program
at McLane’s TradeCenter 128 Office
300 TradeCenter, Suite 6400
in Woburn, MA
Here’s just a sample of what we’ll cover in this dynamic session:
* How much is your government customer willing to pay?
* How to gauge how expensive you are – from your
* How does the “Multiplier” work?
* How are DoD Audits different from NIH?
* What are the most common mistakes made?
* How to find additional resources & tools – Frequently Free!
Tags: Accounting System, DCAA, DCAA Audit, dfas, DoD, DOE, F&A, far compliance, G&A, Indirect Rate Negotiation, Indirect Rate Projection, Jameson & Company, McLane Law, NIH, NSF, omb a-133 audit, SBIR, SBIR Accounting, SBIR Accounting Workshop, sbir cpa, Tradecenter 128
- Jameson & Company to Sponsor National SBIR Conference – April 10-13th in Madison, WI »
- SBIR 301-1: OMB A-133 Accounting System Requirements »
- SBIR 101-2: Minimum Accounting System Requirements »
- SBIR 102-3: What Your CPA Should Be Doing for SBIR Accounting »
- Larta Institute – Members Only Free Webinar for Accounting »